Total Car Care
Automotive manufacturers know that a well maintained car, truck or SUV
increases the owner's satisfaction because the vehicle is more dependable and will last longer. That's why the
manufacturer ("factory") creates detailed maintenance schedules. At a minimum, be sure to follow the factory
maintenance schedule. While you should always consult your owner's manual, many manuals recommend that you service
your car more frequently than the manual specifies if you drive in "severe" conditions. Any of the following
qualify you as driving in severe conditions: driving in stop-and-go traffic, frequent short trips, extreme
temperatures, towing and hauling, driving at prolonged high speeds, frequent start ups and shut downs of the
ignition, extensive idling or driving in mountainous terrain.
Our Auto Repair Center can provide all of your vehicle's service needs specified in the owner's manual. Our
skilled mechanics perform a wide range of services, making our Service, Repair & Maintenance Shop your one-stop shop for all
of your vehicle's repairs and maintenance.
AS A NAPA AUTOCARE
CENTER, WE FOLLOW A STRICT CODE OF ETHICS SO CUSTOMERS WILL KNOW UP-FRONT WHAT TO EXPECT. AS PART OF THIS CODE, WE
|● To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair
service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
● To employ ASE-certified technicians.
● To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
● To exercise reasonable care for the customerís property while it is
in our possession.
● To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work
● To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should
● To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
● To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.